Mike Anon @Mike314
06 July, 11:57
It's very unusual for a hurricane to form this time of year...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 July, 12:11
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I also think, they are having issues hiding the sun simulator now, the object is preventing us seeing the multiple eclipses caused by the incoming Nibiru system.

They have done a good job of distracting us from looking up, and noticing all the changes going on.

I am also thinking they have had to move the simulator closer, so, the heat is much more intense now... some days, I feel like an ant under a magnifying glass.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
06 July, 01:53
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Brings To mind.
NCSWIC?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 July, 02:26
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Just not what people are thinking it means.

N New ?
C Clestrial ?
S System ?
W With ?
I Inter Planetary ?
C Connection/s ?

Its Been a Q I have had Since its was posted.
Just a Guess🤔
04:46 PM - Jul 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by carpenter in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 July, 05:14
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
I suspect this is more in line with what is going to happen.

06 July, 05:18
Like i said just a Guess.
😎