Mike Anon @Mike314
06 July, 11:57
It's very unusual for a hurricane to form this time of year...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
motley mick @motleymick
"It's very unusual for a hurricane to form this time of year..." ?? Unusual for hurricanes where? Because from June 1st to November 1st it is hurricane season in Florida.
01:04 PM - Jul 06, 2024
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by motleymick in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
06 July, 02:57
In response motley mick to his Publication
I live in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and can clearly see a lot of sky. I believe they defined hurricane season to condition us to these massive manipulated storms. The Pacific is a calm ocean until they turn on the HAARP.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
06 July, 01:13
In response motley mick to his Publication
It's usually mid-to-late August before I hear of hurricanes developing, at the earliest.

motley mick @motleymick
06 July, 01:15
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Sorry man, I'm from Florida. Hurricanes and tropical storms can start going off in June and go as late as November.