Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
05 July, 05:04
Your birth certificate is sold as on the 'Stock Market Exchange' ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
$ $ $ $ - Monies to be returned to YOU (birth certificate in above post -video- is one form)

AND NESERA, which is the National Economic Security and Recovery Act. It was signed into law during the Clinton administration, with a 🔫 pointed at Bill’s head…remember when Donald Rumsfeld announced 2.3 Trillion was missing from the Pentagon on 9/10/2001…NESERA was to be implemented on 9/11/2001…we know what they did instead…

It replaces income tax with a flat national sales tax …we were never supposed to be taxed on our wages …monies being returned to you and much, much more to it …
11:49 AM - Jul 06, 2024
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
06 July, 11:59
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Wow 😍
Over one million each 😉
Maybe 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 July, 01:13 (E)
In response arba happihr to her Publication
arba 🌟 YES! 😍

💥 When they tell you the US National Debt is unmanageable... but you know about the Hidden Wealth! 👍💥

REVEALING The New Asset-Based Debt-Free USA 🇺🇸 Wealth Creation Money Revolution!

Follow: US Debt Clock ⏰

🪄Have To Believe We Are Magic 85

You Are 85 Fearless 85 Get Ready 85 Matrix 85 Storm 85 Awakening 85 Silver 85 Brilliance 85 Activated 85 The Earth 85

You won't make a mistake. I'll be guiding you. You have to believe we are magic. Nothin' can stand in our way. You have to believe we are magic. Don't let your aim ever stray. And if all your hopes survive. Destiny will arrive. I'll bring all your dreams alive. For you. I'll bring all your dreams alive.... FROM WHERE I STAND YOU ARE HOME FREE!
👇
https://youtu.be/SkzUFnz3S...