Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
Melissa Sknox @Melissaknox
14 February, 01:59
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
who shot the unarmed woman?.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
13 February, 10:55
Does anyone else see that what was presented is going to bring out the indictments? So much truth and facts against all those who are corrupt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
13 February, 10:49
Total smack down!

Willa Belle @WillJBella
13 February, 11:49
Also - Who told police to open the door for them?

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
13 February, 10:07
BOOM!

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
13 February, 09:26
Every time I see videos on this Impeachment masquerade, I'm unable to watch them, I'm so afraid that it will piss me off to hear those Demoncrats scoundrels and / or RINO lying and smearing President Trump. I saw nothing, heard nothing of everything that is being said there. I'm just waiting for the final verdict. And I was so convinced that Trump would be inaugurated on January 20, that the Fraud was too big and obvious that it would be impossible for Biden to take the oath, that now, even if I keep hope, I am not 100% serene.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 February, 07:26
Perfect - nice share - thanks! Ditto on all the comments - you patriots are awesome!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 February, 04:33
Who ignored it? And why?
Ask the right question😎

Blu3yedblQnde Loves @Blu3yedblQnde
13 February, 01:07
PRICELESS ♥️

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
13 February, 01:02
Trump council - "Jiminy Crickets - there is no due process in these proceedings at all."

The House managers did NO investigation into the Capitol attack, they have no evidence - only news articles and what the media said or what thier friends said.

Hey - I think there are thousands of good qualified patriot
Americans who can serve our country for a few years at a time
(gotta pull out and dust off our organic Republic first)
..We, the People can do a better job than the DS/BS we have
had shoved down our throats.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
13 February, 12:59
Guilty! Clone Begone! 👇😎👍

Kay Bonugli @kbsissy
13 February, 12:07
So good to hear someone stand up!

Huntress 101 @Huntress101
12 February, 11:39
Jiminey Crickets.

7 is My Lucky Number @My7is
12 February, 11:15
Boom!

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
12 February, 10:47
Every House Manager said precisely the same words in precisely the same context... The [Ds] look foolish.

Karen Wakes @KarenAnne
12 February, 10:02
jimminy crickets!

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
12 February, 09:56
Since we can only impeach Presidents, is this trial impeaching the President?

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
13 February, 10:09
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
It's a sham impeachment, but it does seem that the dems openly, for all the world to see, either violated the Constitution OR acknowledged to the world that President Trump is still President.

Citizen Soldier @Goosecooker
12 February, 09:19
More Please! I so enjoy watching competence triumph over incompetence.

Field of Light @EartherealArts
12 February, 09:11
There is no due process in this proceeding at all.

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
12 February, 08:46
Where's the final FBI investigation

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

Chris Waughtal @CWAFFLE9
12 February, 08:29
jimminy crickets I loved this!!!!

chore Toke @choretoke
12 February, 08:18
BOOOOOM❗️BITCHES❗️😆💥💥💥

Linda Bluetick @BigBlueMom2
12 February, 08:17
Well done!!!

Only followers of this user (Hopeful1) can see their posts

7 is My Lucky Number @My7is
12 February, 11:17
In response Miko BAC to her Publication
Ha ha that's what I call them. democraps

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
12 February, 08:04
Jimminy Crickets!

Linda Bluetick @BigBlueMom2
12 February, 08:18
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
My husband says that ALL the time and it's really pretty annoying

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 February, 08:01
Nana thinks it would be GREAT if all Americans could see this but unfortunatley most wont see it they will only get fake news version and we all know how damn distorted that is.

Kev Oooo @KevO
12 February, 08:01
Epic

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 February, 07:48

Rebel Belle @RebelBelle_55
12 February, 07:32
Optics are important ;)

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
12 February, 08:02
In response Rebel Belle to her Publication
Very important!

Stone Cold @RealStoneCold
12 February, 07:31
Too bad the majority of America won't hear or see this.