Love Life @FullwithHope
29 June, 04:35
If I misunderstood you, then I'm sorry. It sounded derogatory to me against white people. My posts are never meant personally, not even against you. In fact, I find these rallies strange, like bad theater for me. But again, don't take it personally.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
29 June, 04:47
In response Love Life to her Publication
What's these regarding? I'm not see the publication ur commenting about. Tks :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Life @FullwithHope
29 June, 05:45
In response Free Bird to her Publication
I made a somewhat clumsy comment about people who go to political rallies aka clown shows. She unleashed an avalanche of "Who are you" on me. I decided to delete the post to avoid getting into more trouble :-)

Free Bird @DCast
lol - good thinking to 'not add to logs to the flame'!
Some have been so 'mind-bent' they think it's their duty to protect the Enemy!
What's that called?
1- Lima Syndrome: When Kidnappers Remain Emotionally Attached To Their Captors
2- Stockholm syndrome is a proposed condition or theory that tries to explain why hostages sometimes develop a psychological bond with their captors
06:04 PM - Jun 29, 2024
In response Love Life to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DCast in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Free Bird, click on at the bottom under it