Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
28 June, 11:11
EVERYONE Needs To Hear This

Sec Gen of Guatemala gives interview claiming Joe Biden Admin is actively trying to “BLOCK an investigation into a pedophile ring involving many high level politicians and businessmen”

“Transferring millions of dollars to eradicated names, over $500 million in total”

“Biden admin is up to something and they don't want us knowing about it. The secretary general of Guatemala recently did an interview, and he claims the US Embassy gave him a message saying he's playing with fire if he takes part in this interview

He claimed that Biden admin is actively trying to block an investigation into a pedophile ring involving many high level politicians and businessmen.

He says the Biden Admin has been transferring millions of dollars, over $500 million in total and also said they're harboring illegal alien pedophiles and murderers

Guatemala wants to arrest these people, but the Biden admin won't cooperate”

“That's where your tax dollars are going”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
28 June, 11:11
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Biden administration is actively trying to block an investigation into a pedophile ring involving many high level politicians and businessmen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by starshine in this post can reply
Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
29 June, 12:44
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Amen to that. He's been a pedophile for decades now just like his son and Dr Jill knows all about it too. I can't stand to look at his face. I hope he burns in hell.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
29 June, 12:46
In response Rebecca Schoewe to her Publication
I totally agree, they all should!