Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
😻 One mo' clip because honestly [their] agony is so deserved.

The WHOLE WORLD SAW the Biden-Emperor has no clothes
& now the MSM LIARS, MINIONS & PUPPETEERS are panicked
because all their SCAMS are going up in truth-smoke 💨😹

Do they bring in Big Mike? Newscum? Hildebeast? Obbumer?

🐸 Anons/Patriots are ready 👊🇺🇸🪖

Bring it, Demorats—you are toast 💥

👇CNN 🎥 24 sec
"There's a lot of people who are going to want him to consider
taking a different course now.
We're still far from our convention
& there is time for this party to figure out a different way forward
if he will allow us to do that.
But that was not what we needed from Joe Biden.
And it's personally PAINFUL for a lot of people.
Not just PANIC
it's PAIN
after what we saw tonight" 💥💥💥
12:11 AM - Jun 28, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
28 June, 03:57 (E)
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
IF YOU DON’T WANT TO DANCE WITH THE DEVIL, LIVE FROM THE WISDOM WITHIN YOUR HEART 💓

As the dark consumes our energy we become weaker, dumbed down, sick, decrepit, sad, hopeless, less radiant, old, angry & often suicidal. No one wants to be here without their Spirit, because our Spirit is our Life Force, our power and our inner sunshine energy that makes each experience worth living.

In trauma, deception & pain the Spirit bleeds out of the body to escape these extreme densities. Our Source Light IS FOOD for the dark. Thoth, satan, and his goons literally swoop in and consume the bleeding light. They are parasites who live off our pain, emotions, thoughts and energy. These dense earth adventures in darkness no longer excite many spirits!

CONNECTION WITH YOUR OWN SPIRIT is key to humanity 🌟Awakening and making the ascension & becoming FREE to play Powerfully in higher frequencies without this level of DUALITY ever again.

https://forthepeople.space...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
28 June, 03:31
I know that you aren’t supposed to rub salt in other people wounds, I know it’s not kind to rejoice is other peoples misfortune and I try hard not to however, I agree with…”honestly [their] agony is so deserved”! It’s really hard not to do a little happy dance, and then ask forgiveness for it! Some of these people should be preparing for the mighty wrath of God, IMHO!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jet Trammell @MagaSoul
28 June, 02:08
The German word "schadenfreude" means taking pleasure in the misfortunes of others. After the agony of the past 5 years (with Covid scam and election rigging), I'm enjoying every ounce of schadenfreude after waking up today and seeing Dem panic everywhere. 😂

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
28 June, 05:38
Yes, they wanted their cnn viewers to see and agree that someone else should be running. In combination with possibly, that they’ve been taken over. Trump doesn’t even have to run against anyone but I suppose it does keep this show dramatic. Wondering if this script is being wrote as we go along?