Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
E---- B-------- @TrumplicanToTheCore
12 February, 06:32
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
Not to mention no women or children are forced to sleep with the leader and or bear a child with them, there is no compound that everyone lives on, people are not meeting up and holding rituals or worshiping together. The biggest issue I have is this, if this is a cult, show me the facts to dispute the facts that this supposed cult has. Bring the facts and let us see what ya got

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
War Turkey @CCrowley81
12 February, 05:56
AMEN!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 February, 05:57
#GodWinsALWAYS WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
12 February, 05:44
GOD HAS BEEN MY PRIZE AMEN!!!!πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―β˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈπŸ•ŠπŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
12 February, 05:44
GOD HAS BEEN MY PRIZE AMEN!!!!πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―β˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈπŸ•ŠπŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«