Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
27 June, 01:33 (E)
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
MILITARY IN CONTROL!

CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY - False Flags Fly By Fast!

👉🏻 Distraction for normies - DEBATE - Public Disclosure - Trump arrest may get their attention!

Lots happening Patriots! …. including the Federal reserve being hacked by cyber attack (it’s a fake inside job and the deep state is trying to attempt to use this false flag event to start >Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC)

Right now the feds are blaming Russian-linked gang claims on Federal Reserve hack – and their threats to release America’s banking secrets TODAY.

All these EVENTS happening NOW I have given you the DROPS months ago…..

I gave you this information so you could understand the military white hats know every stage of ALL OPERATIONS and counter measure and GAME THEORY OPERATIONS are in place.

https://forthepeople.space...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 June, 01:55
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
If they arrest Trump at the debate, the moronic herd will celebrate, and call us conspiracy theorists all the more... or Trumptards, or Trumpanzees, or a host of other sh!t... because they are herd bound morons, clinging to each other in fearful laziness, incapable - even after 10 years - of thinking logically for themselves.

I sincerely hope we are at the finishing line now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396