Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
People making money off this movement by selling merch on their channels and asking for donations should be 100% cut off from doing so.

Jesus said to his apostles: freely has [healing abilities] been given to you, so freely give.

There's a LOT of us who have day jobs and other roles in life to fullfill to pay the bills and we give up our free time to be here.

Not all of us are DARPA shills, SpaceForce IT people, military vets on contract nor donation-funded YouTube personalities.

We share for free.
10:55 AM - Jun 27, 2024
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
27 June, 03:18
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I agree, It seems to me that those making any money off of this are already suspect. It reminds me of the type who will go to a disaster and sell "supplies" at extreme mark up. The Pay-triots don't have anything original other than their ads.
Playing around neutrality so as to not lose their sponsors. It is just sad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 June, 04:00
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
exactly! they couch everything to keep ppl coming back

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
27 June, 03:03
These #Grifters aren’t #Patriots , they’re
#PAYtriots .

#BoycottPaytriots

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
27 June, 12:02 (E)
All we do is create all the monsters that we claim to be fighting just by using the system to live....

Nothing is ever going to function again by doing the same things that created the mess with all the same faces that caused the mess anywhere near it....

Serious irreparable damage has been to everything there is in human civilization....

The New King is here.... the Real King...

27 June, 12:06
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
agreed!
whose the New King?

Laritha Savage @Laritha
27 June, 11:58
And go fund me to people that you don't know.

27 June, 12:05
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
YES. good point