Captain Morgan @KristinMorgan
26 June, 03:17
A cheat code is to just love harder.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
No there's literally a whole other hidden world that nobody else is putting any effort into seeing and it's all hidden in the numbers. Anons are gonna feel really dumb for ignoring this for so long once they finally figure it out. I tried. 🤷‍♀️
03:23 PM - Jun 26, 2024
In response Captain Morgan to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
26 June, 08:05 (E)
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I feel what you are saying, Lauren, but I really am not sure where to start. I checked out Tesla’s 369 videos but I need to understand how to apply this. Can you help me please?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 June, 08:11
In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication
Use this alphanumeric as well as the 369
And sometimes it's this and the 369 mixed. It's a lot of inner knowing too.
We use timestamps to communicate. I explain how it's done in my decodes every single day. If you don't understand something I post, please ask detailed questions. I don't mind! 🤗❤

Captain Morgan @KristinMorgan
26 June, 03:59
I do feel like that too some days, like no one is listening. Please remember that we all play our part and NO ONE person is above another.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
26 June, 03:43
There is a fascinating world in the numbers, you’re right. Some of us have been seeing and using them since very early Red Red Stringer days. Luckily I do still see some Anons using the numbers on other platforms. Thx Lauren! ❤️

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
26 June, 03:33
It's just living in both at the same time that's tiresome...but necessary to keep a roof over your head. But girl I'm gonna break on through to the otherside..🎶