Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
07 November, 10:22
Dept of Defense decode

=

Return The Diamonds 💎/ Dear Citizens / Living God 🦌/ The Holy Ghost 👻/ The Bright Morning Star 🌟/ The Trump Loophole / Majestic H / Boom Those Dominoes Keep Falling / Keep Digging Truth Seeker / Reach For The Sky / I Am Your Retribution 🪃💥/ Hunters Become The Hunted 🏹/ Life Is Here To Teach A Lesson / Question Everything / Please Communicate With Me🥺/ The Wait Is Finally Over 🥳/ The White Dragon Society🐉/ Were All In This Together 🤝/ As Within So Without / Its Time Mr President⛈/ This Time Yes✅/ All Systems🟢/ Why Are You So Afraid Of Me / My Mission Here On Earth 💙💚/ Donald Trump Returns / Yes The Hand Is The Winner🖐🏆/ She Had To Try💞/ Reveal Me / Tried To Derail The One And Fails / Christ And Mary💙🌹/ Decode I Am Alive / Ill Go Pray On It🙏/ Laurenz 🐲/ Under His Eye 👁/ Love Will Change The World ❤
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
253-352
846-648
TS 8:06

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trueblue @trueblue
Strong’s Concordance

Greek - more without grief, less sorrowful
Hebrew - ah! Alas

Greek - be elated, lift up, rise
Hebrew - a ram

Greek - pacificatory, peacemaker
Hebrew - break forth, labor to bring forth, gush forth

Greek - he, she, it
Hebrew - a wall

Greek - to uncover
Hebrew - unripe, not grown up

Greek - iniquity, unjust, unrighteousness, wrong
Hebrew - a nut

Greek - artificial, fictitious, false
Hebrew - a blow, bruise

Greek - securely, assuredly, safely
Hebrew - Ashchur, an Israelite
10:42 AM - Jun 26, 2024
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply
trueblue @trueblue
26 June, 10:42
In response trueblue to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396