Ezekiel 2_1 @Ezekiel2_1
3. The entire Biden Administration is on purpose faked, a Central Casting Stratagem.
4. That the United States declared by Wartime President Donald J. Trump a US led Global Defense War 50 USC 1550, current and ongoing, since December 20th 2019
5. That I reported the current and former Swiss Governments and all other rogue NAZI elements and Supras to the US DoD during wartime for crimes against Humanity, Corruption and Treason vs the United States during wartime (Swiss born Covid PSyOp) 18 USC 2381 on January 27th 2024 by myself without lawyers, also to the JAG Corps Officers of the USAF and USSF.
6. John F. Kennedy jr. is Alive and Kicking
"My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light.” The End is Near Join: https://t.me/The_17_Letter...
08:47 AM - Jun 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by Ezekiel2_1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ezekiel 2_1, click on at the bottom under it