Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
24 June, 07:29
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Flynn is not on our side. I commented on a post about Flynn yesterday and it disappeared. Most of the podcasters have the same narrative as Flynn Nino, X22 etc and they all seem to have the same guests. I don't think that's a coincidence. Mike Gill gave his Pandora's box information to Flynn after the BS election in 2020 to give to Trump. He never gave it to Trump and has used it for his own benefit. Michelle Moore has him on regularly and I have been following him since 2020. He has and has shown he has all the evidence about major corruption since about 2012. Juan O Blabbin aka Wayne Willett is part of this whole Flynn narrative thing. They are trying to replace Trump as the nominee with possibly Flynn or Nikki. Flynn and his whole family block anyone who questions them then they try to smear them. Lin Wood and Mike Gill are the only ones who's stories have been consistent the last 4 years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
24 June, 04:31
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Flynn is a traitor, a satanist, a pedophile and a Freemason.

Why are we still sharing these memes featuring him? What am I missing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396