Marlena Renee @Marlena17
My mom had to go in for a hernia surgery last week. They said she aspirated fluid but they had her on oxygen and antibiotics and everything would be ok Long story short the doctor had her move to the covid unit even though she tested negative two times . The dr wanted her to be treated as if she had it. She was immune compromised and her oxygen levels were low. I get a call at 330 saying they were doing CPR because she took her oxygen out. Then she died. Im like do you think I believe any of this ?! Let me guess covid will be on the death certifcate? Wtf ? They picked the wrong patient .
04:29 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Marlena17 in this post can reply
Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
12 February, 04:41
In response Marlena Renee to her Publication
I am so sorry! Investigate everything!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marlena Renee @Marlena17
12 February, 04:50
In response Peaceful Power to her Publication
I have been on it all night and day and lawyer is getting records even though they will lie on those too. This is insane.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
12 February, 04:33
😡😢😢😢😢 I am so sorry for your loss. I know you cannot change things but people need to stay away from all hospitals at all cost! you are playing russia roulette.

Marlena Renee @Marlena17
12 February, 04:42
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Oh I know her husband took her there and I knew something was wrong Bad vibes from them.

Gina Cox @Ginamarie
12 February, 04:31
Praying for you and family. Fight like hell for answers and for your mother!

Elle Truth @DivaMommy
12 February, 04:31
I m so very sorry for your lost. 🙏🏻