Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
Take it from a recovering 32 nd degree Scottish right mason.... SATANISM HIGHEST FORM......
12:26 PM - Jun 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by RoyHermanKellerman in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
21 June, 12:38
In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication
Are there not penalties for leaving the cult when one reaches that level? How do you exit? Does one just stop attending?

My maternal grandfather was a 32° Mason, twice Grand Master of his lodge.

When he visited us in Killwining (Scotland), he could not wait to visit the lodge there.

I remember visiting his lodge in Rochdale for a children's Christmas Party, but that is about all I recall of his Mason activity he died when I was 13... however, he was Mayor of Rochdale in the 50s, and was on the Town Council for many years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
21 June, 12:44
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I don't know anything other than my own experience. An accidental Kundalini Awakening pushed me into a spiritual journey that is never ending.

I broke all contracts stopped going change my number change my name.....

The word spell agreements and satanic contracts one goes through in the first second and third stages of masonry are horrific when one looks at it from 40,000 ft and a spiritual consciousness....

We all do better when we know better

Much Love Infinite Blessings 🤍🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396