Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Deplorable Cowgirl @DeplorableCowgirl
21 January, 04:19
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
I am not so sure about NESARA. I read an article where it could be considered the Mark of the beast because you have to sign a paper pledging your allegiance to this. It was a weird article so now I question it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Mara @JaneM
20 January, 01:56
Particularly interested in global arrests! We have a lot of this 'material' here for export to GITMO. 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
18 January, 02:20
I learned about NESARA/GESARA in 1990. When Bill Cointon signed it into law, i was hopeful for the world. When 9/11 happened, it was supposed to be made public that day by an announcement by George W. Bush, but where was he? In a school in Florida. The Bush dynasty and the DS luciferian elite tried to steal the funds of the Dt. Germaine Trust, but failed. I am so happy to still be alive to see this happen. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽ

Andrew Yoakum @CHIEFDITTY
18 January, 02:20
when?

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
18 January, 02:09
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
18 January, 01:22
Exciting!