Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
06 March, 10:04
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
06 March, 10:07
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patte Clark @MISSPATTE
16 February, 03:16
I read you loud and clear...you ARE my president of law and order! I love my POTUS DONALD JOHN TRUMP!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
14 February, 09:29

😇

Nibbles Bobbles @Nibbles
13 February, 05:34
just tried to share this with my friends on twitter and it is deemed dangerous.

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
13 February, 03:49
Law and Order it is.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 February, 01:17
bong bong!!

Diana Grande @LadyDi
13 February, 01:12
❤️

Henry Porter @HenryPorter7777
12 February, 07:12

Jade Driskell @Jadendri
12 February, 07:10
🙂Thank you Mr President!

Here and... There @InItTogether17
12 February, 05:07
PEACE IS THE PRIZE. IS EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS ALWAYS PREACHING 👉 P E A C E 🇺🇸🌎🌍🌏♥️

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
12 February, 04:40
Are we going to have to watch him get impeached by these sickos?

Maria Davis @elijahlove
12 February, 06:38
In response Anna Summers to her Publication
Ive heard it may happen, may be part of the plan. Im trying ro stay calm after screaming at those liars today.

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
12 February, 04:38
🤬The criminals" heard" the defense lawyers and are still lyiing!

Paul Underwood @volfan397
12 February, 04:21
When will election fraud is proven beyond a shadow of doubt & President Trump takes back the White House? I can't imagine a better time to present evidence then when you have every MSM network filming the impeachment. If purpose is only to win the impeachment, then I hope his lawyers did enough. I wasn't overly impressed with them. I spend hours at night watching & reading about how it's going to be Biblical. Unless we are waiting on the second coming of the Almighty & not worried about voter fraud I am afraid the effort is not matching the desire of The Presidents supporters.

Elena Iove @Camberu71
12 February, 04:11
AREN'T THEY WHO IMPEACHED THE PRESIDENT THE MOST HYPOCRYTES ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH??? THEY INCITED THE PEOPLE TO VIOLENVE AND DESTRUCTION FOR SOOOOO LONG AND THEY BLAME PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN DOING??? THEY SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND JAILED WITHOUT HESITATION!!!

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
12 February, 04:08
You are my President FOREVA!!!!!🙌

Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
12 February, 04:03
HOOYAH...