Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Stavo Piqqoet @Nebulas_Void
20 June, 01:03
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Fabulous perspective ..... everything is as it should be ... if it were supposed to be different .. it would be :) Don't let external matters infect your internal peace.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 June, 09:45
In response Stavo Piqqoet to his Publication
very true words
thanks for adding

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stavo Piqqoet @Nebulas_Void
20 June, 01:03
Fabulous perspective ..... everything is as it should be ... if it were supposed to be different .. it would be :) Don't let external matters infect your internal peace.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 June, 06:30 (E)
When one is living in the moment and being their authentic self, on the highest level/frequency of Unconditional Love,
not wanting, not searching, and not needing,
then everything comes to you!

Ascend and Spiral Up!!!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 June, 07:39
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Hi Kris.
Hope your day has been great!

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
19 June, 05:17
Beautiful reminder!!!

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
19 June, 04:28
Wanting is suffering.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
19 June, 01:16
Gotta live in the now the future will take care of itself

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
19 June, 12:01
True but there will be a time when everyone reaches there breaking point because of this system coming after us like the Corrupted Bar Association coming after me for debt I can’t pay back currently because of degeneration of my spine, double herniated back surgery, being out of work disabled , with no money flow. When they come for me I will defend! It is what it is! I will do my best to right by God! God Bless!

arba happihr @arba
19 June, 06:35
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
Aloha Sending healing prayers