Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
Message received June 9, 2024

Tell them daughter. Tell them who have ears to hear that the hour is very, very late. I speak to those who know they have been trained for this very season and this late hour. I speak to My remnant, My army, who have been watching, waiting, praying and who have been in training for many years now. I speak to My set apart ones, those chosen as My end time witnesses. I speak to those who have followed My voice and have walked in My ways, not compromising in the ways of the world. I speak to those who have given up everything I have asked of them, and denied themselves and this life to walk in the purposes I have ordained for them. For many of you have lost everything in this life, but it passes all too quickly and your reward is with Me for all eternity and cannot compare.

My instruction in this moment is this: LOCK AND LOAD My warriors of light! (continued...)

https://x.com/XRPLion1/sta...
01:45 PM - Jun 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by FramersIntents in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kerry Carlson, click on at the bottom under it