Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
17 June, 12:19
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Yes please, my youth. And since you're at it, could you also bring the 90 min TDK cassett that I'd recorded Fine Young Cannibals on one side and Van Halen on the other side, lost it somewhere there. Thanx! 🙏😎😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
17 June, 12:28
In response Nina Nektaria to her Publication
🤣 I'll buy you original copies of the cassette tapes 🤷‍♂️🤣 They were only a few bucks apiece back then 😎😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (reset) can see their posts

Mike Anon @Mike314
17 June, 12:06
In response sum ting wong WWG1WGA to his Publication

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
17 June, 09:24
Yeah!, All of it. Cruising with friends up and down the main street listening to the music. Cashing in glass bottles for gas money. Big hair, parachute pants. Oh, and my youth!😁😎

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
17 June, 09:22
👋Oh Yes please... I'd Love my old house bk, the one with a stable and a small paddock for my horse...🙏😃