Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
15 June, 08:43
Elon Musk recently responded to a tweet claiming "ventilators nearly killed all COVID patients"

He tweeted:

"I tried telling people this! When I talked to doctors in Wuhan after the first wave hit China, their top recommendation was to avoid using intubated ventilators for extended periods at 100% O2, as it damages the lungs.

I got the 'you’re not a doctor' bullshit from utter idiots in response. Yeah, I’m not a doctor, but I do oversee the design of spaceships with life support systems that keep astronauts alive and healthy in a vacuum!" 🎤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
I remember hearing this early Covid. Someone from a NYC hospital said that very thing. Patients were being over-ventilated because they didn't know how to treat it. Patients died because someone "guessed" at how much to ventilate. Scary. This started my vow to stay out of the hospital in any way I could. Fortunately, I didn't have to. If I was going to die of Covid, I was going to die at home. But no one died of Covid. They died from hospital protocols or of complications due to other health reasons. Covid, if it even existed, was not the killer disease they hyped it to be.
10:36 PM - Jun 15, 2024
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ladyblueeyes in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lady Blueeyes, click on at the bottom under it