JamieRCotters @JamieRCotters
MY YOUNGEST DAUGHTER ROBYN
HAS AN APPOINTMENT ON MONDAY TO HAVE TWO CANCER SPOTS REMOVED FROM HER ARM AND HER NECK
PLEASE ASK GOD IN YOUR PRAYERS TO GIVE HER GOOD NEWS AND GREAT HOPE.
I THANK ALL OF YOU IN ADVANCE FOR PRAYING FPR MY YOMNGEST
I APPRECIATE EACH OF YOU AND PLEASE , KINDLY SHARE, WE NEED PRAYERS
IN JESUS NAME AMEN
01:28 PM - Jun 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by JamieRCotters in this post can reply
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
18 June, 06:41
In response JamieRCotters to her Publication
Be strong in God’s Light…..
Lots of prayers for healing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 June, 07:47
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
thank you sweet heart God Bless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
15 June, 03:55
God, Holy Spirit, Jesus; we pray now for her, that Your Guiding Hand inform the doctors and nurses caring for her and that she has a speedy recovery and complete healing! Thank You!

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
15 June, 03:54 (E)
Jamie 🌟 God bless you both 🙏💞

I have always heard if i knew someone with cancer to try Ivermectin and Fenbendazol.

Please listen to Dr. Sam Mugzzi and visit her website (links below) She states, "IT'S A FACT ...cancer is caused by parasites & fungus!!!" And the way to detox the body of them is to use borax, boron!

🙏💞 Video 👉 https://rumble.com/v3gf2hk...

💞🙏Website ⏩ Quantum Healing Online Clinic
https://www.quantumhealing...

Dr. Sam’s credentials include a Ph.D. in Natural Medicine. With this particular degree, you understand how food affects the body. You learn what is poisoning the body, causing diseases & bringing about death. We learned food is your medicine and frequency is your tuning fork for life. SCIO Biofeedback Device is a powerful tool for regrowing your teeth, realign your back, strengthen your body, and enhance an environment for immortality.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
15 June, 04:02
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Be careful of who you follow!

16 June, 02:40
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
🙏🙏❤️💞💓FIRST THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS FOR MY DAUGHTER ROBYN..
IM GOING TO BE HONEST ,I WAS OVER WHELMED WHEN I LOGGED IN AND SAW ALL THE PRAYERS GOING OUT FOR ME AND MY FAMILY
I CAN NEVER EVER THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH
BUT PLEASE KNOW FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART I LET MY FAMILY KNOW AND THEY WERE SHOCKED BY THE PRAYERS WE GOT. THANK YOU ANON FAMILY
YOUR THE BEST

ECM Arizona @EM5793
15 June, 02:55
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Pink Totter @Totter
15 June, 02:01
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏
https://contrabandcures.co...

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
15 June, 12:17
🙏🙏🙏

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
15 June, 10:43
🙏🙏🙏

Victor This Guy @This_guy
15 June, 09:03
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 June, 08:59
Here’s a video regarding using hydrogen peroxide as an alternative treatment
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
15 June, 04:53 (E)
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
🤦‍♀️ unbelievable,
I've been using h2o2 on my dog today... never knew it apparently contained hatred...🙄

BitChute
Channel Restricted

"Contains Incitement to Hatred"

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 June, 08:48 (E)
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Jamie’s daughter Robyn. May her faith in You be her firm foundation. Bless her with guidance, wisdom, strength, discernment, peace of mind, and complete healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, Amen.

Jamie please look into alternate treatments such as soursop tea, apricot kernels, black seed oil, fenbedazole, ivermectin, Vitamin B17, topical use of hydrogen peroxide and more.

Here’s an excellent testimony of a woman who had stage 4 cancer throughout her body.
https://www.tiktok.com/@ly...

If the above link doesn’t work I’m posting it again in a response below to my post. Try copying and pasting the url. Hopefully it works.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 June, 08:52

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
15 June, 11:13
https://globalpossibilitie...

It's an over the counter purchase in Mexico.

Laetrile
or Vitamin B17

3 of my friends went to Tijuana
One was given 6 months to live (Lymphatic cancer) in 2018
One had breast cancer
One had cervical Cancer (6 months ago)

All home....all are well and cancer free

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
15 June, 08:33
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
15 June, 08:20
Jamie, sending prayers for your daughter, that she overcomes this health trial and is covered with God’s peace. May He bless you all. I ask in Jesus’ name 🙏❤️🙏

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
15 June, 08:11
🙏🙏🙏

Alycat 777 @alycat777
15 June, 08:10
🙏💞🙏

connie wright @cowri
15 June, 08:08
✨🙏💙👣👣💙🙏✨

wht 2.0 @wht
15 June, 08:00
Lord, according to your Will, your merciful heart and mighty name bless this one with good news and healing. Thank you Lord.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
15 June, 07:59
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Robyn, @jamiercotters youngest daughter. Please wrap their whole family in Your loving embrace. Keep them all safe and please Father give Robyn great news from her doctors on Monday. Please Father, make sure Robyn's doctors and nurses are reputable and give Robyn the best care possible. Please give this family the strength to endure, the courage to face this head on, the wisdom to understand it all, and give them Your peace, love, and comfort, Father. Let them know, You are with them guiding their steps throughout all of this. Keep them shielded by Your love and Holy Armor, Father. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

18 June, 03:55
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
HI TRUMP GIRL
I WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS HONEY.IM SO GRATEFUL TO HAVE ALL OF YOU AS MY FRIENDS
THE PRAYER REQUEST BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES
TRULY HUMBLED
THANK YOU SWEETHEART
GOD BLESS YOU & YOURS

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
15 June, 07:56
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻. 🫶🫶🫶❤️❤️❤️. My wife is a Nurse Practitioner. She is getting lots of Cancer diagnoses lately! Very sad! Prayers up for everyone! Me I just get double herniated back surgery! 👀. You can heal from that. Thank God for slowing me down to get my things in order! God Bless! 🙏🏻🫶❤️

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
15 June, 07:51
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🌻

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
14 June, 01:47
Here's another great read you might wanna check out.

https://archive.org/detail...

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
14 June, 01:31
🙏

You might also want to research:
Hydrogen Peroxide topical use.
MMS or Chlorine Dioxide.
Ivermectin.
Apricot pits.

There's a lot of amazing information out there.

Here's a documentary I just came across. Got the COGs in my mind churnin':

https://rumble.com/vfow8b-...

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
15 June, 10:42
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
Great video . Everyone needs this 💯

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
15 June, 02:25
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
Leatrile

There's a reason why it's illegal in the US, Canada, the UK and Canada
You can buy it over the counter in Mexico
They don't GMO their fruit with pits there to make it produce less Amagdalyn
Three friend
All pronounced terminal
All alive and Cancer free today
Dr Castillo
Tijuana cancer clinic