TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
14 June, 07:18
6/14/24

"🌕🌖🌙
Here we go the movie FLY ME TO THE MOON talks about the moon landing being FAKE. Comes out In July💥‼️💥 and refers to Stanley Kubrick💥
CONSPIRACY NO MORE😎

Strange July, Strange July.
-Kim Clement❤️

https://youtu.be/lW7enw6mF...

https://t.me/ghostpatriots
FLY ME TO THE MOON - Official Trailer (HD) - YouTube

The whole world will be watching. #FlyMeToTheMoon starring Scarlett Johansson and Channing Tatum – coming exclusively to movie theaters this July.Visit Our W...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
14 June, 12:38
In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication
Is it possible that “they” faked a back up mission so that if the first actual Apollo 11 mission failed we had something to fall back to politically to make a fake political point and win?

Yes that is possible. However, we made it to the Moon.

Evidences that are empirical:
*millions of eye witnesses seeing the Saturn 5 rockets take off.
*All the thousands of NASA employees involved wouldn’t be able to keep their mouths shut.
*We could follow the NASA space ships all the way to the moon via radio and telescope.
*Amateur HAM radio operators could listen in to the Apollo astronauts pointing their antennas to the Moon.
*We left all kinds of hardware and prints in the lunar regolith all over the the near side of the Moon.
*We brought back 382.0kg of lunar rocks and regolith. The geochemistry of lunar rocks and regolith can not be faked. Certain minerals have certain elements with specific isotopes and as a result we can tell Earth rocks, from Lunar rocks, from Mars rocks etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 June, 12:48
In response Glyn Howard to his Publication
*We brought back 382.0kg of lunar rocks and regolith. The geochemistry of lunar rocks and regolith can not be faked. Certain minerals have certain elements with specific isotopes and as a result we can tell Earth rocks, from Lunar rocks, from Mars rocks etc.
*with HD LRO satellite images we can zoom into all of the Apollo landing sites and see the hardware and prints in the lunar regolith.
*12 NASA Moon walkers who personally were on the Moon. Hero’s. You’re not gonna take that away from them ever.

*Now what they saw on the Moon and who was observing our Apollo astronauts is a whole other matter.

*We are not the first to the Moon. Another race of beings made it first …

The empirical evidence we went to the moon is overwhelming and goes on and on.

14 June, 12:56
Not sure if Apollo 20 is real, could be a hoax … I dunno 🤷‍♂️ However, the massive ship on the Moon is real, shows up in original NASA images. Not just a few but a great deal of NASA Apollo mages on the backside of the Moon.

Stereo pair from Apollo 15 on the backside of the Moon near Izak Crater …

I can see it in stereo without special 3D viewers, many people can do that. If not grab a stereo scope to view
😎👍👍
01:04 PM - Jun 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by GlynHowardFndIt2 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Glyn Howard, click on at the bottom under it