Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
12 June, 09:22
💫💫🐬💫💫

https://x.com/BARTONEISM/s...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Oxman @Robino
12 June, 10:07
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
I got to swim with the dolphin's it was a magical/mystic experience......Annie was the dolphin that loved me she kept kissing me......I loved her immediately......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
12 June, 10:27
In response Robin Oxman to her Publication
I have swam with dolphins. It was my dream. But they are not wild. I want to swim with wild dolphins. I feel sorry for the dolphins in the facility because they are deprived of their freedom, but they seemed to enjoy playing with humans. They were very friendly and cute.🤗💞🐬

Robin Oxman @Robino
Yes these were rescued dolphins and Annie pushed me up to swim for hours.......she seemed to enjoy playing and I swear to u we communicated.....it is one the great experiences of my life......
05:58 PM - Jun 13, 2024
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Robino in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robin Oxman, click on at the bottom under it