Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
13 June, 11:18 (E)
The greatest deception doesn't even seem to be flat earth or timeline corruption, but that an antichrist followed the coat tails of Christ and pretended to preach of him, and the whole world wonders after this Saul of Tarsis who is proclaimed only of himself.
Show me where Jesus spoke of him.
If you can find anything attributed by Jesus to be said about Paul, it will be that Paul's the deceiver and nothing else. So you will have to either admit Jesus either spoke not a word of him, or called him an antichrist if you so believe.
And yet Paul is so revered that many of you will say I speak blasphemy, but NO ONE credited Paul with apostleship except himself.
Blasphemy can only happen against things of the Holy Spirit and where has the Holy Spirit even testified of him?
Be I genetically true Semite or merely a gentile, Christ said only HE would save us by our belief IN HIM.
Paul is not mine nor anyone's savior so we are free to question him. And we should.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Better Life @BetterLife
13 June, 12:42
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Still searching sources, but so far -
In Acts 14:14, Luke wrote that Paul is an apostle:

14 Which when the apostles, Barnabas and Paul, heard of, they rent their clothes, and ran in among the people, crying out,

15 And saying, Sirs, why do ye these things? We also are men of like passions with you, and preach unto you that ye should turn from these vanities unto the living God, which made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all things that are therein:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 June, 04:28 (E)
In response Better Life to her Publication
Yup. I know. But that's not Jesus.
Luke is a contemporary of and a companion of Paul. Perhaps deceived or a deceiver himself.

Better Life @BetterLife
Maybe there are books in your local library by J. Warner Wallace, that investigator:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...
05:22 PM - Jun 13, 2024
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BetterLife in this post can reply
13 June, 05:35
In response Better Life to her Publication
it's very simple.
you only need to trust the gospels written by the actual apostles who physically walked with Jesus. Matthew was a disciple who followed Jesus until he became by chance an apostle to replace Judss. John was not only an apostle but Jesus's most beloved.
Mark, I am unsure of, and Luke came afterwards as a disciple of Paul. What more do you need to know? Luke's gospel just copues from Matthew's.