Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
12 June, 10:14
ANON UP. My timeline is mostly spent alone. But I don't mind that. I'm a perfect outsider. I think I'm communicating with the universe. The rest is just talking to myself and collecting information.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
12 June, 11:49
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
your not alone, Angel theres many of us out here that are same as U.💞😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 June, 12:00
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Thank you. But loneliness is loneliness. Until I meet my true friends.🙏💞

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
13 June, 12:08
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
I truly do Understand, I kinda Like it > being Alone. I miss My Wife A lot😌
Other people not so much , probably Cause I don't have Much In common with Many.
And I'm good with that.
I Cant Imagine being in Such a Population Rich Country as yours
I guess Its All In the Up Bringing/ Raising of one.
I still Wish U comfort In your Loneliness 🙏
Just the same.😎

Many people dislike loneliness. I don't dislike loneliness. It's comfortable for me to be here with people who somehow feel the same way.😊🙏💞
12:20 AM - Jun 13, 2024
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Angelfeather555 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angel feather555, click on at the bottom under it