Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
My dad has late stage dementia. He never recognized me when I visited at Christmas. He and my brother are driving 5 hours to stay the weekend with us. My brother sent me this.....
#FamilyIsEverything 💗💗
#YesILostMyShit 😁😁
#NowYouKnowMyName 😄😄
03:08 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
12 February, 10:41
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
That's so beautiful ❤️ What a blessing for you. I understand as my mom has advanced dementia. You hold those moments in your heart. Have a wonderful time this weekend. Thanks for sharing 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 February, 10:43
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
Just put him to bed. He's kind of amazing. Can't remember his name half the time, but can name his entire family tree and give you the dates he was drafted and released from the army.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
12 February, 05:12
Teared up. I hope your visit is filled with wonderful moments.💗 My Mother has lived with me for 14yrs now. Dementia reared it's head 3yrs ago. The moments of clarity will catch you off guard and bring tears sometimes. They are still there. Much love.

12 February, 05:33
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
It meant so much. He may not have a clue all weekend who I am, but in that moment this morning....he knew. 💗

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
12 February, 03:25
Getting a girl all teary eyed..have an amazing visit. ❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

12 February, 03:35
In response Kel Que to her Publication
So blessed 💗