Only people mentioned by MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
11 June, 05:58
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Canadian Patriots will be sending in our ballots...that should upset them 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
11 June, 04:31
If only things that should be done were actually done. This country would be in a much better place, the entire world for that matter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
11 June, 04:00 (E)
Disagree. You are WRONG. I have worked in this country forv41 years that I came to legally. Are you saying F you go to your own country and collect from them the country I contributed nothing to. It doesn’t work that way America was founded on legal immigrants your ancestors are immigrants should they have worked for nothing? Sorry Mary but that post is wrong on so many levels.

Legal people who come in go through the correct process. I signed documents that I would support myself and never live off of public assistance. I’m from the UK. I paid US taxes my entire life (still going) I am entitled to the social security I paid in to.

Don’t you agree?
I have never voted and I never will because it’s illegal im not a citizen.

As far as Census I agree because the ILLEGALS are counted and strategicly placed to up the electoral vote which is BS.

Sorry for the rant.