Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
11 June, 03:29
AN OPEN LETTER
TO THE ANONS OF ANONUP
Continued in the comment section

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Myers @ccchrissy
11 June, 03:48
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
is there any possible way you can get ahold of the meds Tom needs, (HCQ & Ivermectin) bring them in and admin. them yourself?? These doctors are straight up evil and I swear THEY put the most evil in charge of covid floors! Also is there any possibility that those "doctors" could have given your husband the vax w/out you knowing? It's pretty weird that he was fine one day and had covid the next!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz @Oleendee
I was surprised at how quickly he went downhill that day.
Today when I walked into his room he was awake and staring at the ceiling. He spoke a little, his voice was hoarse. He had bled from the IV in his hand. Not sure why.
Very sad. I don't know how to help him.
If I tried the spray Ivermectin on him they would probably kick me out of the room. He has difficulty swallowing so the pills would have to be ground and delivered I don't know how. In applesauce I imagine. I bet there are cameras in the room.
04:25 AM - Jun 11, 2024
In response Christine Myers to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
24 June, 09:15
The hospital has poisoned him. I would run, not walk, with him over my shoulder. Get him home, give him ivermectin and do a 24-hour fast for detox and then provide all the AU remedies: pine needle tea, dandelion tea, apricot seeds, and Fenbendazole.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
25 June, 01:11
In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication
FIND A WAY TO GET HIM OUT OF THERE

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
14 June, 06:22
🙏 For both of you.

Could you perhaps get him some Tonic water with Quinine? Not as strong as HCQ

18 June, 03:51
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Did he bleed by pulling needless and tubs from his manns? Yes, Yes I believe he did!
Sedately sleeping, but coeure much braking!

18 June, 04:08
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Auntie M and Brevin too
fetch a liter if y ou will Quininenine with Tonic
for tommy fat shoes!
give it all to him. Let him pee his pants!😄

Brian Cook @Eyehavenofucknclue
11 June, 06:41
I do have many words on this-Yes this is incorrect to that to him, Am very saddened for you guys. . .
God Bless to you there. . . And him of course. . .
I will leave my words as this, As I am pist this is happening. . .

11 June, 12:43
In response Brian Cook to his Publication
I appreciate your sympathy, Brian.
I hope I can get some guidance on how to navigate this mess. The danger of Tom dying is high. He turned 86 years on Sunday. I pray he hangs on a little longer. I told him not to give up.
I wish a couple of Marines would come in and haul him off to Tripler Army Medical Center on Oahu. He could get great care there!
🐸o7💚