Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
09 June, 06:45
HOW THE HELL DID MY HUSBAND TOM
CONTRACT COVID?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 June, 02:02
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
The nurse on the floor says Tom looks like he is nearing the end.
Any prayers now would be welcomed.
Thank you all.
Oleendee

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blessed Okie @BlessedOkie
09 June, 04:57
I have ivermectin spray if you want me to overnight a bottle to you tomorrow. Praying for your husband's safety and speedy recovery! 💙🙏💙

Lydia Fahsholtz @Oleendee
Thank you, Blessed Okie. I do have that Ivermectin spray but it's hard to use on him.
Tom recoils from the rubbing alcohol/lubricant solution of the Ivermectin spray (from longhurstfarms.com). He takes blood thinner meds so he is always cold. Don't know how to get around this.
10:16 PM - Jun 09, 2024
In response Blessed Okie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Blessed Okie @BlessedOkie
11 June, 11:29
Continued prayers for your family! 💙🙏💙

11 June, 12:30
In response Blessed Okie to her Publication
Thank you so much!
💖