17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
Bruce Castor just defined insurrection:

"Insurrection is a term of art, it's defined in the law. It involves taking over the country, shadow government, taking the TV stations over, and having some plan on what you're going to do when you finally take power."

Nothing is random.
02:39 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
12 February, 09:40
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Yes! I heard that today and took it the very same way! Great minds...πŸ˜€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brett Tescher @bktastic__
12 February, 03:47
Everything has meaning...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
12 February, 02:55
hmmm seems like that real definition describs exactly to a tee what the impeach shouters called democrats have done. and people dont even see it. i bet some of them rats wiggled in their seats hoping no one caught that it is they alwho are the Insurrectionists.

Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
12 February, 02:48
none of them have defended TRumpsters
said rioters were hard right wing ugh

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
12 February, 02:47
Caught that, and then said this is not what is happening, I wish he would of added this week.

Jackie Helg @JackieHelgWWG1WGA
12 February, 02:40
i caught that tooπŸ’₯πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’₯πŸ™πŸΌ