Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
06 June, 01:02
CHARAGMA.

So, in researching about something biblical I came across this word, which is ancient Greek for a stamp or a mark. eg(: mark of the beast.

But what struck me about it was the word

MAGA

is in there.
What do you think? am I stretching this, or is there more to it?

CHARAGMA.
a stamp, an imprinted mark: of the mark stamped on the forehead or the right hand as the badge of the followers of Antichrist, Revelation 13:16;

https://biblehub.com/greek...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
08 June, 04:06
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
First thought is we've all been "marked" in some way by our enemies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
08 June, 04:15
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Exactly.
Whether we were vaccinated or not, they have a record of it.
So those that were "shot"

Oh My God.
Thats it isn`t it?
The "shot" heard around the world?
Ergo, you`re dead!!!!

The bastard, he knew all the time, thats the first time that I`ve correlated that.

And yes, those of us that are not vaccinated are those that he has sworn to round up as his "enemies" of the State, (because they didn`t comply,) he has said he will round up and incarcerate them

Rita N-C @Angels8817
Could be the shot heard around the world
Could be something we've yet to hear about
Could be a red herring
My message was more simplistic. The "good" and the "bad" guys know who we ALL are - the Awake and the still Asleep, and everything in between.
Meanwhile everything progresses us to "the precipice" ... and 🙏🙏🙏 "the twitch upon the thread".
04:55 AM - Jun 08, 2024
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Angels8817 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rita N-C, click on at the bottom under it