David Treciak @scifiwriter
06 June, 11:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Mulloy @singindavey
07 June, 02:07
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Please don't Hoax Us... AU is about Truth and Keeping Our Vibes High, and This doesn't hit the mark!!
I looked at the National Debt Window on the Clock just now, and it shows 14 digits below the Dollar ($) sign, and The Bottom Six digits are ticking by `100 miles an Hour!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
07 June, 06:29
In response David Mulloy to his Publication
i can't explain it but earlier there were multiple tweets like this one and i checked the debt clock several times to verify it was at zero. Then the site crashed. Now it does appear to be back to normal.

David Mulloy @singindavey
Seriously, Few People Want the Version You posted to be True More Than I Do!
There have Been a Few lately Who have Posted "Garbage" trying to "Troll" our AU Fam and having been burned by it myself, I'm a bit sensitive to it!! If I catch it, I'm Gonna Call it Out, for the Safety and Betterment of us All!
That being said, anyone can make a mistake and fall into The Trolls Trap... Lord knows I have, so it's all Good!!
Be well, Friend!
09:45 AM - Jun 07, 2024
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Only people mentioned by singindavey in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from David Mulloy, click on at the bottom under it