Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 June, 11:22
Dept of Defense decode

=

The Male Hidden One🤎🦌/ America Needs God / Misfits / Elon Middle Finger🖕/ Tension / Endure / The Hidden Tank / Replicating / The Hand Of Fate 👋/ Obedience To God / Serpent 🐍/ Capricorn ♑/ Popcorn🍿/ Fire Dragon🐉/ Story / Supreme / Control / Dolphins 🐬/ Save America 🇺🇸/ Blue Rose 💙🌹/ Hang My Hat 👒/ I Am The Key 🔑/ Solfeggios / Mathemagicians 🪄✨/ Secret Code / Predator / Protect / Break The Code / The Seed Of God 🌱/ Fibonacci Fractal / The End Of Babalon / Santa Maria / Thrasher 🛹/ Ascended Dragon / Morse Code / Fairytale / Final Boss / Heal The Broken 💔/ The Female Lord / Hair Raising / Lion Of God 🦁/ Sledgehammer / Death Wish / Devastate / Renew Life 💖/ God Hath Shined 🦌☀️/ Father Calls 📞/ Think Ship 🚢/ Mr Sandman / Bomb Igniter 💣/ God Mother / Hold On I Am Decoding / A Dollar General 💵 🦌/ Horsemen 🐎/ Lock Down🏰🗝
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
97-79
582-285
334-433
TS 8:20

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it