Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Democrat Impeachment Lead Admits Using National Guard To Compel Trump Into Election Concession.

● "[Trump] does not say that one sentence that matters. He does not say the one sentence that would stop future political violence: ‘the election was not stolen’. He still has not said that sentence. That is why National Guard troops in full body armor still patrol outside."

● This is a leading Democrat impeachment manager admitting to the fact that the National Guard has been utilized for political ends, with a view to forcing someone to make a political statement.

https://t.me/themeitryx
02:21 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Robert Travers @Robert1957
12 February, 03:11
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Thats not why the National Guard is there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judith Piersol @JudithSheetz
12 February, 03:07
pure hatred on there part for our president Donald John Trump and all conservatives who stand with him ! pray for our country

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elena Iove @Camberu71
12 February, 02:27
Do I understand it correctly? They would want Trump to say that there was not election fraud??? In other words, to go along with their stupid lie? My GOD these creatures must've done so many horrible things that are so desperate so that they would ask the whole world to LIE, to be blind..... I never thought we are going to live through such deceptive times, evil at every turn...

Mal Fatz @Malfor
12 February, 02:31
In response Elena Iove to her Publication

Judith Piersol @JudithSheetz
12 February, 03:08
In response Elena Iove to her Publication
yes pure evil too. god help us all.