wht 2.0 @wht
"She's BAAAACK" ... thinking it's safe enough to pick right back up where she left off?

Even doubling down w/ bells on her toes

I wonder if this is even her? This one playing a 'wake the normies' role WAAY over the top? ... hopefully the real one has been dealt with.
12:39 PM - Jun 05, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
05 June, 01:57
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
I mean shouldn't they test ALL cow workers TWICE a day?

Clocking 'in' AND 'out' ... y'just never know what they might pick up away from work

And thank (Bill Gates') 'god' he's got nice clean and SAFE substitute cow ready to slide right in

Amazing how that works ... (Gates') 'god' is 'great'

'winkydink'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
05 June, 01:03
That is not the Birx we all grew to love many years ago...news lady staring, thinking this movie
sequel has a new actor

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
05 June, 01:37
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
'scarf' lady would be perfect masking subject too

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
05 June, 01:00

Gail Ross @gailofgaia
05 June, 12:58
Is that her new look? Totally different??!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 June, 12:57
I am so tired of this sh** show.