Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
DID YOU KNOW?

🐝There are live enzymes in honey.

🐝When in contact with a metal spoon, these enzymes die.

🐝The best way to eat honey is with wooden or plastic spoon.

🐝Honey contains a substance that helps your brain work better.

🐝Honey is one of the rare foods on earth that alone can sustain human life.

🐝One teaspoon of honey is enough to sustain human life for 24 hours.

🐝Propolis that bees produce, is one of the most powerful natural antibiotics

🐝Honey has no expiration date.

🐝The bodies of the great emperors of the world were buried in golden coffins and then covered with honey to prevent putrefaction.

🐝The term "honeymoon" comes from the fact that newlyweds consumed honey for fertility after the wedding.

🐝A bee lives less than 40 days, visits at least 1000 flowers and produces less than a teaspoon of honey in its lifetime.

🐝One of the first coins had a bee symbol on it.

Deep gratitude to the humble BEE! 🐝
03:55 PM - Jun 04, 2024
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
04 June, 06:43
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
And this one as well❗️❤️PRICELESS❗️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 June, 06:45
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Wow.....great pics!!!😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
04 June, 06:38
I actually took this picture one summer day❗️PRICELESS❤️

04 June, 06:44
BEE U TIFUL😉

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
04 June, 06:33
My favorite creature:) Without bees we can't live, no food and no beauty, it pollinates everything. God Bless these creatures.

04 June, 06:42
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication

chore Toke @choretoke
04 June, 06:29 (E)
Love me some BEES❗️❤️❤️

arba happihr @arba
04 June, 06:40
Aloha
With those little wings I am sure they do tire out.
I have a new friend who is raising bees.
Super cool

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
04 June, 07:10 (E)
They are so big n fat here in Fl, my wife pets them! And they do not care!

Barry McCockinner @arjayem
04 June, 06:06
Shout out to Royden Brown. Him on the radio 30+ years ago got me started on honey and the 'Dynamic Trio'...

04 June, 06:22
In response Barry McCockinner to his Publication
What's the dynamic trio?

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
04 June, 04:42
AND...Bee's DONT fly...Bee's LEVITATE. ( fun fact...GOD has a BIG sense of Humor. Humming... helps levitation. Bee's hum. Bee's levitate. )

04 June, 04:48
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
😉