James Dean @Wait_its_time
If Trump/Military is still in control then the vaccines are not killing people and the chemtrails are not harming us.

It just sucks that we have been sick for over 9 months with colds that just don't go away. Friends and family members just dying off suddenly.

Gas prices are still up food prices are ridiculous they're killing off all the animals and stopping milk production.

Farms are being shut down businesses are closing up and our economy is crashing.

It's a good thing the military is in control otherwise we'd be in deep shit.

Do you know how they're always saying that they will tell us before actually doing it to us. That this is just part of their evil plan.

It's a good thing we trust the plan that way there is no problems and everything will just be fine. 🤔 🤐😵‍💫😷😵
01:10 PM - Jun 04, 2024
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 June, 01:17
In response James Dean to his Publication
Yeah those same thoughts have crossed my mind. I won't lie.
If I allowed myself to wallow in those thoughts it would mean that everyone was evil. I refuse to believe that. I do believe there are good people in this battle and 100% of my trust needs to be in GOD. He's much more powerful than Satan. I believe He wins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
04 June, 03:28
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Unfortunately it's the good people that get taken advantage of the wicked people steal, plunder and kill.

At some point the good people need to stand up and fight back. Like they did during the birth of America.

America is dying

Fight !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396