eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
28 May, 12:40 (E)
So,
1) either clones and bio-robots are programmed all around me
or
2) I am stuck in "time" and experience events repeatedly.

Otherwise, I can't explain the fact that I know in advance the things that will happen because I have experienced it before. No exceptions, but practically everything that happens from morning to night. No one around me understands at all how it is possible that I know what will happen ahead, because I say I've known something for a long time that's news to them. I've been through it. The events are exactly the same, but the presentation from those around me is different.

What the hell is that again?!. 😅😎
In the past it only happened occasionally, now it happens every day from morning till night.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
If you have even a shred of common sense in you, you will take your children from all schools, nurseries, nurseries and other deviant establishments. And you will teach them at home yourself.
01:11 PM - May 31, 2024
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
31 May, 01:13
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
This is clear, get your children out of the hands of indoctrination, perversion, communism or they will no longer be yours.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396