Eric Moutsos @Ericm
Stay away from men who want you to fail. They're not the people of God's kingdom. I assure you. If they want you to fail, they are not listening to the right spirit; and in fact possessed with a dark one(s).

I believe if we truly want to be part of His Kingdom, we must get to a place NOW with WHOEVER repents and enters in, whenever, we will rejoice; not get upset if they enter. In fact I don't think if our heart is ready for that type of love, we won't be entering anywhere. It's why there's only One who stands at the gate.

Really think about this....

Do we want everyone to succeed, or just the people that agree with us and how we view the world? How many groups of "ites" thought they were right before Christ came the first time? Were the "more righteous part of them" hoping others would stumble? Or were they praying for lost souls, all the time?

Sometimes people in your life will pretend to be your friend, they will even smile to your face, but listen to that voice of wa
03:00 AM - May 30, 2024
Only people mentioned by Ericm in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Eric Moutsos, click on at the bottom under it