NEO ONE @Neo
NEW - Eric Swalwell presented evidence in the impeachment trial of Trump that was modified. Jennifer Lawrence, doesn’t have a verified Twitter account and never had. The blue checkmark was reportedly added.
disclosetv
01:21 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Gallica Patriae @Gallica
12 February, 03:03
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
They didn't try to add it correctly. Even without zoom I saw that the blue checkmark is higher on Jennifer's account than Trump's on the left picture
And on the right picture, I see that the checkmark is closer to her name than Trump's checkmark

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chili Palmer @xxChiliPalmerxx
12 February, 02:12
took a screenshot from the trial.. the dates were incorrect on the screen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
buddy annis @buddyannis1
12 February, 02:02
cant he be charged for that????

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
12 February, 01:39
it's Eric Swallowell

Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
12 February, 01:35
Fake it., it's all they got.,, take it from me i know Fake

Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
12 February, 01:22
🤦🏻‍♂️ ..... lol