Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF A STAR SEED?
A LIGHT WORKER?
A WARRIOR?
OBVIOUSLY WE ALL HAVE OUR ROLES IN THIS AND WE SIGNED A SOUL CONTRACT/AGREEMENT...... WE WERE MEANT TO BE HERE FOR THIS TIME.... its of BIBLICAL proportions ... so once again - how and why I still see so much crap coming from the paid infiltrators is beyond me?.... Some may not be paid - but LOST !!! You are not growing spiritually if you are still posting about this nonsense -the same ole narratives that you wrap in doom and gloom and think you are WAKING UP people - I want to vomit when I hear about the newbies on here... or we are on different paths of the TRUTH - REALLY?- There is only ONE TRUTH - so you can eat whatever version was served to you....So over the superior egotistic complex.... again I dare one of you explain to me why you are here....

I am not pissed - someone has to rattle and shake things up ... how does it feel sitting idle for over 4 years? Either WAKE UP or get out of the way !
07:17 AM - May 27, 2024
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Brian Cook @Eyehavenofucknclue
28 May, 04:38
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Everything I put up? The more I try, the less people see what I put up, From DocOs to Songs.
If I need to get outa the way,?,
I WILL DELETE ALL SOCIAL MEDIA AND GO BACK TO WHERE I ONCE WAS, A DADS boy. . .
Yep- Dumb As Dog Shit. . .
MAYBE MY TRYING IS JUST GETTING IN THE WAYS OF GOOD PEOPLE?
Trying each day to see past things I have felt I have woke to-
If this is not good enough. 'Trying'-
I will leave this situation. . .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
28 May, 05:30
In response Brian Cook to his Publication
Brian - You are one of the few I think will get the whole picture sooner than most. I am hardly on here anymore - I typically just post on Sundays (sometimes Mondays) - but I see what is on the main feed and seldom go on actual profile pages. All I can say is if the distractions are overwhelming the TRUTH - the real TRUTH - (ie: Politics, Covid, Elections, Climate BS - etc)- Then they (infiltrators) have done their job. Nothing can keep you further from truth than to follow the norm. and the narratives I do not think you are running in those circles. There is a TRUTH that is right in front of you .... but one has to go within - once you tap in - you will see what so many do not. I appreciate your reply as you were the only one who made a comment.... Hugs Brother !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396