Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
21 May, 11:33
Summer is finaly here, also in my personal paradise/grounding place. Happy Tuesday to all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
Your personal paradise with your personal "tree of life" in the center of it...

Gen. 2:9 "And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden..."

Isn't summer amazing..?
12:16 PM - May 21, 2024
In response Nina Nektaria to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Aristarkos in this post can reply
Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
23 May, 04:32
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
GM! Just wanted to let you know, when you said about the Tree of Life; we've lived here for 20 years now and I've never saw so much flowers in this tree than this year. Have a good Thursday!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
23 May, 07:16
In response Nina Nektaria to her Publication
That sure is a beautiful tree, you can't see the tree from the flowers..!

Enjoy the summer, it must be short in your country anyway...🙏

Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
21 May, 12:49
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
It sure is, after 7 months of winter. We still got 25 cm snow 3 weeks ago (it's the anual "back winter"). I love my stones, every one hand picked from local sand pits and put to place with my own hands. And they feel amazing under my feet! Thanx for your kind words Aristarkos 🙏. Have a good one 🌻