Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
🇺🇸 2-Truths from Kash Patel
@ kash

Cohen’s total implosion from the witness stand today- where he admitted to grand theft larceny, money laundering, & illegaly structuring transactions & prosecuted for exactly zero of it… pales in comparison to the judges explosion over Bob Costellos testimony which nuked the rigged case brought by Albin Braggs fantasy camp. Merchan, cleared the court room to scold costello because he was the only witness in this trial to tell the truth- cohen admitted to him that cohen had ‘nothing on trump’ 💥

Ive appeared before judges over 1K times in my career as a public defender & national security prosecutor. Never have i witnessed the demolition of justice, the torching of the constitution by not just the prosecutors, but the judge too, at this scale. Fake news wont report it, & i saw them all in there. This jackal of justice might as well have been sitting at the prosecution table passing them notes...

Kashyap Patel
09:26 PM - May 20, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
21 May, 06:13
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
It’s horrible Joe Biden, what do you expect and Obama Bin Ladin as his handler

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396