Mike Anon @Mike314
18 May, 12:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 May, 12:54
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Makes the body acidic. Acidic bodies are more prone to illness especially cancer. Cancer causes death. Acidic bodies are more prone to diabetes.= die-abetes. STOP DRINKING ALL SODA. Drink filtered alkaline water instead. Our bodies are 80%water. Sugar dehydrates the body. 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
18 May, 03:50
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
The opposite of acidic bodies are alkalized bodies. Parasites, even cancer CAN NOT SURVIVE in an alkalized body.

Me: Half teaspoon of pure baking soda in my 40 oz tumbler with water. *** FIRST THING IN THE MORNING ON AN EMPTY STOMACH.***

OH WHAT A FEELING !!! 😁😍

Yes, we have been alkaline for years as well. ACV added to water, or lemon juice is our preferred method. Yup, first thing in the morning. 😉
04:05 PM - May 18, 2024 (E)
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Robert Franz @afsocrob
18 May, 04:42
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I also use lemon juice. 😍

18 May, 07:05
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
Same here. Organic only or fresh organic only.