Mike Anon @Mike314
18 May, 12:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 May, 12:54
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Makes the body acidic. Acidic bodies are more prone to illness especially cancer. Cancer causes death. Acidic bodies are more prone to diabetes.= die-abetes. STOP DRINKING ALL SODA. Drink filtered alkaline water instead. Our bodies are 80%water. Sugar dehydrates the body. 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
Read years ago that the brain does not distinguish real sugar and fake sweetener, so it doesn’t help with weight loss. Just a poison.
01:06 PM - May 18, 2024
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
Robert Franz @afsocrob
18 May, 03:45
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
I beg to differ. Today's processed sugar is more addictive than cocaine and causes MANY health problems with anyone consuming a lot of sugar.

When I stopped using sugar and sweet foods along with giving up bread and flower products, my health significantly improved. I've used organic plant stevia sweetener for at least 5 years now and my BRAIN knows the difference.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
18 May, 09:54 (E)
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
OK Robert, thanks. The post was about aspartame, a chemical sweetener. Stevia is from a plant. Look into stevia though because it is a contraceptive.

Lynn Tapper @lst5050
18 May, 01:59
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
another lie we've been taught - Organic cane sugar, honey and maple syrup are good things. Fake sweeteners are a disaster for the body as are all the toxic ingredients in today's foods. Look up the strong sistas for a real education on diet and health (don't follow the science)