amy lilley @amylilley
14 May, 07:15 (E)
If any of you read or heard about the 15 year old girl, Ella Adler who was killed by a hit and run boat while in Biscayne Bay on Saturday, I know her Grandmother. If you remember the Adler Family in your prayers, that would be a blessing. This young woman was a bright light, a gifted ballerina among many other things, so much good ahead of her💔everyone is absolutely gutted🙏🏻😇🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 May, 07:47
In response amy lilley to her Publication
🙏Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Ella Adler’s loved ones as they mourn her tragic death. Surround them with love, support, and comfort. I pray that Ella was forgiven her sins, welcomed into Your heavenly Kingdom, and into Your open arms. In Your Son Jesus Christ’s Precious
and Mighty Name, Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
Oh, God bless you as I stand in wholly agreement with @Royalraven and this touching prayer, in your mighty and wonderful name🕊️

07:51 PM - May 17, 2024
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by amylilley in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 May, 08:06
In response amy lilley to her Publication
🙏 💕