HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
In 1955 my father, left in the photo and 19 years old, together with my uncle (both worked in the oil trade for Gulf) took a trip to Lourdes (known for a Marian apparition) in the Pyrenees (France) with their cars and caravan. My mother, aunt and grandmother and grandfather also came along. A journey of more than 4000 kilometers. There were no highways at that time, so all roads went through towns and villages. It became quite an undertaking and they almost drove into a ravine in dense fog. I grew up in the house on the right of the photo. I found this photo in an old chest....
09:16 AM - May 17, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
17 May, 12:38
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Very cool!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
17 May, 12:54
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Yes, I thought so too...
My father died unexpectedly in 1974. I was only 17 years old. I got to know him better through photos I found of him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
kakiva4221 kakiva4221 @kakiva4221
17 May, 09:31
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
****[PART TIME JOBS for USA]****
Google is paying 90 to 100$ per hour! Work for few hours and have longer with friends & family. On tuesday I got a great new Land Rover Range Rover from having earned $10,000 this last four weeks. Its the most-financialy rewarding I’ve had. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself If you don’t :-

CHECK IT********** www.join.payathome9.com