Tuefel Hunden @freefallinragincagin
16 May, 01:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
16 May, 03:27
In response Tuefel Hunden to his Publication
And literally nothing will ever be done about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 May, 07:08
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
What little faith you have. It's why I fight for those that lack the faith or ability or the sense to fight for themselves.

Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
17 May, 10:41
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
It's just politics as usual, RIGHT? kick the can down the road and now America is facing COUNTRY KILLING DEBT, because they were not nieve enough to WANT TO END POLITICS AS USUAL and demand real representation for their tax dollars. I suppose the 13 American soldiers killed in Biden's Afghanistan withdrawal represent my NIEVETY as you call it.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
17 May, 01:48
In response Tuefel Hunden to his Publication
It's naive.
Read a book.